India – Transition to the Unified Authorization Regime Chronology
This practice note presents the chronology of the transition to unified access services licensing in
March 2004 – T RAI initiates the main public consultation concerning the regulatory framework for the comprehensive UASL regime. TRAI publishes a consultation paper on the unified licensing regime and invites comments concerning a wide range of regulatory matters. Information about international licensing practices and about the submissions received during the preliminary consultation are made available to interested parties.
- 22.214.171.124. Transition to New Authorization Regimes
- 3.8.2. Convergence & Authorization Policies
- 126.96.36.199. Implementing Unified and Multi-service Licensing Regimes
- 188.8.131.52. Implementing a Unified or Multi-Service Licensing Regime – Some Considerations
- 184.108.40.206. Transitioning Existing Licensees to the New Licensing Regime