COOPERATION COUNCIL FOR THE ARAB STATES OF THE GULF
The objectives of the GCC are, inter alia:
- To effect coordination, integration and inter-connection between Member States in all fields in order to achieve unity between them;
- To deepen and strengthen relations, links and areas of cooperation between their peoples in various fields; and,
- To formulate similar regulations in various fields including the following:
- Economic and financial affairs;
- Commerce, customs and communications;
- Education and culture.