The ITU regularly publishes information to be used by national spectrum managers. The information on various services is quite extensive and includes:
- List IV – List of Coast Stations;
- List V – List of Ship Stations;
- List VI – List of Radiodetermination and Special Service Stations;
- List VII A – List of Call Signs and Numerical Identities of Stations Used by the Maritime Mobile and Maritime Mobile-Satellite Services;
- List VIII – List of International Monitoring Stations;
- List VIII A – List of Stations in the Space Radiocommunication Services and in
- the Radio Astronomy Service.
There is a need to review these publications on a regular and ongoing basis.